Nordstrom Rack Chicago Beauty Finds!


Nordstrom Rack Beauty Finds


Hello everyone! I just got back from a quick trip to Chicago, so you know I had to check out some of their Nordstrom Rack locations and finally get my hands on some of the high end beauty deals I always see people raving about!


The first location I stopped at, which is where I found all these beautiful little gems, was the Nordstrom Rack on East Chicago Avenue in downtown Chicago. 


I found quite a few sets from LORAC, Smashbox, as well as foundations from Too Faced, blush and bronzers from Stila and much more!


Let's get into it!



One of the first things I spotted were the LORAC CEO Collection, on sale for $21.97, the LORAC Sizzling Summer Collection, also on sale for $21.97


Each of these 3 piece collections features a mascara, eye shadow trio, and a lip product. That's basically $8 a piece for high end cosmetics, such a great deal considering one LORAC lipstick retails for $16 on it's own.



LORAC Sizzling Summer Collection, $21.97


LORAC CEO Collection, $21.97




Next up, I found some of the LORAC Holiday 2014 sets! This collection was a favorite of mine just because of the packaging, it's gorgeous!


I purchased the LORAC The Royal Eye Shadow Palette Set, which features 3 eye shadow quads, on sale for $17.97, down from the original price of $35. I also spotted The Royal Full Face Collection, on sale for $29.97, down from the original price of $40.



LORAC The Royal Eye Shadow Palette Set, $17.97



LORAC The Royal Eye Shadow Palette Set, $17.97



LORAC The Royal Full Face Collection, $29.97




Next I found a few goodies from Stila! One of which I was absolutely head over heels to purchase! 


I found the Stila Valentine's Day 2015 Pretty in Pink Blush, on sale for $9.97, down from the original price of $18. I also found two shades of the Stila Sun Bronzing Powders on sale for $12.97, down from the original price of $28.


I also spotted some of the Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Glosses.




Stila Pretty in Pink Blush, $9.97



Stila Pretty in Pink Blush, $9.97



Stila Sun Bronzing Powder, $12.97




Next I found the Smashbox Ultimate Lacquer & Liner Set on sale for $29.97. From the looks of it, the set features 3 lip liners and 3 lip glosses. Definitely a great value for the price! Their lip liners are very creamy and self sharpening so you always have a sharp edge.



Stila Ultimate Lacquer & Liner Set, $29.97




I also found the recently discontinued Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme on sale for ONLY $7.97, down from the original price of $39! If you love this BB creme, and were disappointed they discontinued it, head over to Nordstrom Rack on Chicago Ave and stock up!


I also spotted the Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Foundation, which was also recently discontinued.



Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme, $7.97



Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme, $7.97



And lastly, I have a skincare deal to share with you guys. If you've been eyeing a Clarisonic, I spotted some Mia 1's on sale for $89.97 down from it's original value of $99. I also spotted a Mia 2, unsure of the price guys, sorry.



Clarisonic Mia 1, $89.97



Clarisonic Mia 1, $89.97




If any of you are in are going to be in the Chicago area, I highly recommend checking out the Nordstrom Rack locations, oh, and go to the Macy's at Water Tower Place, you will never want to leave! 


So glad to be home and back to blogging!




Comments